Time: Sat Aug 30 21:12:21 1997
	by usr05.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA05423;
	Sat, 30 Aug 1997 17:35:00 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 17:33:23 -0700
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: PLEASE FORWARD TO AUSTRALIA

My proposal was meant to be a message to Americans
as well.  I doubt very much if a national referendum
could ever be accomplished in the U.S.A., in part
because the voter registration affidavits are all
fraudulent.  Nor would such a referendum ever be
binding, because the Second Amendment remains the
supreme Law of the Land.  That Law can ONLY be changed
by three-fourths of the several States, and NOT by
anything which our Congress might attempt to do in
violation of that fundamental Right.  See 18 U.S.C. 242,
in particular, which contains severe penalties for
violating so much as a single fundamental Right.
More often than not, such violations are committed
by people working in concert, so they also violate
18 U.S.C. 241 in the same act, as long as their
concert plays on.

copy:  Supreme Law School