Time: Fri Aug 22 14:30:52 1997
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA15359;
	Fri, 22 Aug 1997 11:29:33 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 11:28:07 -0700
To: libnw@circuit.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: "Missing" children photos at IRS office

Fernie  et al.,

If you will kindly share a fax number with me,
I will fax to you a copy of our NOTICE OF INTENT
TO EXECUTE CITIZEN'S ARREST upon Janet Reno,
for the deaths of those Waco children.

There were no death warrants for those children,
because we justly do not execute children in America,
EVER!!

So, we plan to submit a proper FOIA request for
their death warrants, which we KNOW do not exist.
This is political action entirely warranted by
the Petition Clause of the First Amendment.

/s/ Paul Mitchell
htt://www.supremelaw.com