Time: Sun Aug 24 02:01:08 1997
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id SAA07785;
	Sat, 23 Aug 1997 18:57:09 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 18:55:42 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: "Missing" children photos at IRS office

I am still breaking into spontaneous tears,
now 72 hours after my finding.  The Good Lord
does not give us anything we cannot handle.
I accept this "Mission Impossible," because
I now understand that I am uniquely situated to
break up this racket too.  It is so nice to have
the Creator of the entire Universe on your side!

I am beginning to understand that we do command
battalions of angels, if we remain faithful to
the eternal laws.  Those souls are, without a
doubt, rejoicing, now that someone has taken up
their banners, to vindicate their unmarked graves.

The beauty is that they will rise from those graves,
made entirely new and perfect, when the time does
come.  Each of us, who work to this end, will then
have a hand in raising each Lazarus from his tomb,
and these precious lives will once again breathe true
life into their tiny lungs, and utter their joyful
gratitude to the Most High, for vanquishing their
immense pain and erasing it from their memories,
forever.

This is Our Mission, and it is surely not Impossible.

On the contrary, it is possible, no, probable, nay,
inevitable, that We win.