Time: Thu Sep 04 08:42:52 1997
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 08:25:51 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: SLF: Notice of Intent to Intervene, USA v. Symington

[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

                                      c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776
                                         Tucson [zip code exempt]
                                                    ARIZONA STATE

                NOTICE OF INTENT TO INTERVENE IN
                       U.S.A. v. Symington

Ms. Jane Dee Hull
Office of the Secretary of State
Arizona State Capitol
Phoenix [zip code exempt]
ARIZONA STATE

Subject:  Jury Selection and Service Act ("JSSA")
          is unconstitutional and corrupt in practice

Dear Ms. Hull:

Please do  not make  the mistake  of inferring  that I  mean  any
disrespect by  proceeding on  the basis  of the legal presumption
that you  remain the  Arizona Secretary  of State, as a matter of
law.  My reasons for doing so are as follows:

I maintain  possession and  control of  material  evidence  which
raises some  very serious  questions about  the legality  of  the
indictment and  recent verdict  against Governor  Fife Symington.
Briefly, the  federal Jury  Selection and Service Act ("JSSA") is
unconstitutional for exhibiting prohibited discrimination against
the class  of People  known as  Citizens of  Arizona state.  This
class discrimination  renders both the indictment and the verdict
against Governor Symington, null and void, ab initio.

Moreover, there  is growing  evidence of a widespread perjury and
kickback racket within the U.S. Department of Justice ("DOJ"), as
evidenced by  the Performance  Management and  Recognition System
("PMRS") which  remains on  the books  of  the  Internal  Revenue
Service, despite its repeal in 1993.  See 41 U.S.C. 51 et seq.

For your  information, we  have already  attempted to  obtain all
financial records  of the  PMRS, and  we were  told  by  a  staff
attorney for  the IRS that there are no records for many of these
"awards," because they were paid in cash!

The conduct  of Ms. Nora Manella, before a body she thought was a
legal grand  jury, needs to be examined very closely.  Similarly,
the Ethics  in Government Act of 1978 requires periodic financial
disclosures by Mr. David Schindler and Mr. Roger Strand.

The People  of Arizona  state,  ex  rel.  Paul  Andrew  Mitchell,
Counselor at  Law and federal witness, hereby inform you of their
intent to  compel production  of the  requisite credentials,  and
financial disclosure  statements, from  key federal personnel who
prosecuted Governor Symington.

The People  of Arizona  state also  inform you  hereby  of  their
intent to  apply for Intervention of Right, pursuant to FRCP Rule
24(a),  in   the  case  of  U.S.A.  v.  Symington,  now  awaiting
sentencing in the United States District Court in Phoenix.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely yours,

/s/ Paul Mitchell

Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Counselor at Law and federal witness
c/o 2509 N. Campbell Avenue, #1776
Tucson 85719/tdc
ARIZONA STATE (See USPS Publication #221.)

email:       supremelaw@ibm.net (586/Eudora Pro 3.0.3(16):
             preferred, to conserve all resources)
phone:       (520) 320-1514 (private line:
             please get permission to disclose)
fax machine: (520) 320-1256 (dedicated hard copy:
             available 24-hours per day or night)
website:     http://supremelaw.com

attachments:  supporting documentation

copies:  Roger Strand, USDC, Phoenix, Arizona
         David Schindler, DOJ, Phoenix, Arizona
         Fife Symington, Arizona State Capitol, Phoenix

                             #  #  #

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU