Time: Sun Aug 17 12:55:52 1997
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 12:51:36 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: SLL:CC:GILBERTS.ZIP
Cc: [address in toolbar]

compressed with -ex option
(use extra compression)
and encoded with BinHex

(I can also encode with MIME and Uuencode)

Legend:

SLL      = Supreme Law Library
CC       = Court Cases
GILBERTS = U.S.A. v. Gilbertson, Gilbertson v. U.S. et al.
.DIR     = DOS directory suffix (user convention)

Attachment Converted: "C:\ATTACH\GILBERTS.zip"

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU

[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]From ???@??? Sun Aug 17 15:26:33 1997
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id OAA03940;
	Sun, 17 Aug 1997 14:34:26 -0700 (MST)