Time: Sat Aug 16 23:42:32 1997
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 23:42:10 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: SLL:CC:PVPCCJC.ZIP
Cc: [address in toolbar]

compressed with -ex option
(use extra compression)
and encoded with BinHex

(I can also encode with MIME and Uuencode)

Legend:

SLL     = Supreme Law Library
CC      = Court Cases
PVPCCJC = People v. Pima County Consolidated Justice Court
.DIR    = DOS directory suffix (user convention)

Attachment Converted: "C:\ATTACH\PVPCCJC.zip"

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU

[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]From ???@??? Sun Aug 17 09:18:57 1997
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA15360;
	Sun, 17 Aug 1997 09:16:39 -0700 (MST)