Time: Mon Sep 15 10:11:29 1997
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id IAA07103;
	Mon, 15 Sep 1997 08:23:12 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 08:23:02 -0700
To: rumba2@earthlink.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: "U.S. Individual" income tax return [sic]

See definition of "United States person" at IRC 7701(a)(30).

When you see "domestic", replace it with "federal zone".

Form 1040 is a "U.S. Individual" income tax return [sic].

It is NOT a form to return "Individual Income"!!

Got that?

"U.S." here is an adjective that modifies "Individual", a noun.
"Individual" is NOT an adjective which modifies "income" (another noun).

Now you have seen the core of the fraud.

copy:  Supreme Law School