Time: Sun Sep 21 11:53:33 1997
	by usr05.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id KAA28250;
	Sun, 21 Sep 1997 10:17:43 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 10:17:27 -0700
To: SafanNews@aol.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Four Charges Destroyed Building (OKC Grand Jury)

And so, the photographs which were printed
on the cover of the New American magazine
last year, constitute material evidence which
I believe the Chief Justice should see, in
large numbers piled high and deep on the desk
in his private office, protestations to the
contrary by Linda Thompson Esquire notwithstanding.