Time: Sun Aug 17 17:34:41 1997
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA08703;
	Sun, 17 Aug 1997 15:35:01 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 15:33:45 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: reservations to Human Rights Treaty

>Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 16:58:25 -0700
>To: (Recipient list suppressed)

>Subject: SLS: reservations to Human Rights Treaty
>
>Attached is a very original brief which
>developed the meaning of the reservations
>which Congress attached to the International
>Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
>
>/s/ Paul Mitchell
>http://www.supremelaw.com
>
>attached:  TREATOB2.ASC (in BinHex encoding)

Attachment Converted: "C:\ATTACH\TREATOB2.ASC"

[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]From ???@??? Sun Aug 17 17:34:48 1997
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA09534;
	Sun, 17 Aug 1997 15:48:37 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 15:47:21 -0700
To: JoAnn Hunwardsen <twig@inreach.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Hawks v. County of Butte (attacks judicial immunity)

Hello JoAnn,

I was reviewing this brief for our website,
and I remembered that you were once terrorized
by Judge Garcia in Sacramento.  If my memory
serves me well, you are really going to enjoy
this brief (which was flushed by the Ninth
Circuit, by the way!)  When you read it,
you will know why!!

Best regards,
/s/ Paul Mitchell
Counselor at Law and federal witness

p.s.  What do you hear from Frank Stamos?
I think about him often, but I also worry
about his drinking.  Is he doing okay?

>Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 15:59:00 -0700
>To: (Recipient list suppressed)
>From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
>Subject: SLS: Hawks v. County of Butte (attacks judicial immunity)
>
>Dear Friends,
>
>I have just finished editing the
>OPENING BRIEF by Dixianne Hawks
>to the Ninth Circuit Court of
>Appeals.  I worked on this case
>for about 4 months.  It makes for
>some very stirring reading in
>places.
>
>There is another file set to follow --
>the failed Petition to the U.S.
>Supreme Court for a Writ of Mandamus
>to the Ninth Circuit.
>
>/s/ Paul Mitchell
>http://www.supremelaw.com
>
>p.s.  My .ASC suffix means ASCII with
>line breaks at the end of each line.
>Attached .ASC file is encoded in BinHex.

Attachment Converted: "C:\ATTACH\APPEAL91.ASC"

[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]From ???@??? Sun Aug 17 01:12:07 1997
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id UAA27000;
	Sun, 17 Aug 1997 20:52:05 -0700 (MST)