Time: Wed Aug 27 16:37:58 1997
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA20802;
	Wed, 27 Aug 1997 12:07:32 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 12:05:58 -0700
To: "Toney  Anderson" <toneya@gte.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: The Federal Zone - how can I get a copy?

Dear Toney,

Thank you for your kind words here.

"The Federal Zone," electronic seventh
edition, is available from us for
$25 in cash or blank U.S. Postal Money
Order, insured if necessary to the
mailing location at the end of this message.

"Blank" USPMO's leave the "PAY TO" line
blank, allowing us to pay our bills freely
with them.  If you think it's important,
completing the buyer's half (right-hand side)
reserves your right to obtain a certified
copy from the USPS, if and when the USPMO
clears their books.

Thanks again for your interest.

p.s.  Please help yourself to the growing
number of documents in the Supreme Law Library
("SLL") at the URL just below my name here.
Resources permitting, we are now loading
the case law section as quickly as possible
("Court Cases" on the SLL page).