Time: Tue Sep 16 15:10:43 1997
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id NAA16219;
	Tue, 16 Sep 1997 13:51:31 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 13:51:19 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: U.S.A. v. Knudson now in Supreme Law Library

It is going to get much worse, before it gets
any better, Mike.  The evidence now indicates
that many of the "missing" children have been
murdered -- to support a black market in live
organs.  The trail leads to Arizona, and to
Nebraska, via Belgium.  You can expect all
kinds of foul things, as this story develops
into a full-blown national crisis.  It appears
that certain judges are covering for it, and
also profiting from it.  The shock has STILL
not worn off my psyche, and I doubt that it
ever will.  If I disappear some day, you will
know exactly why.

>In a message dated 9/16/97 5:35:41 PM, you wrote:
>
><<TO:  Lizy
>
>When all of the evidence is loaded into
>the Supreme Law Library, that evidence
>will speak for itself.  We won't need