Time: Fri Aug 22 11:14:40 1997
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA11699;
	Fri, 22 Aug 1997 22:01:39 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 21:36:49 -0700
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: What's up with the banks? (fwd)

The international banking cartel is the
Mystery Babylon described in The Revelation.

But, remember this:  the Lord Most High
would not have ordered us out of this Babylon,
without also giving us the wherewithal to do so.

You must have faith in His Word, and you will
live forever.  That is His promise, and on
that you can rely, also forever.