Time: Fri Oct 03 21:21:40 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA21324;
	Fri, 3 Oct 1997 21:01:03 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA20821;
	Fri, 3 Oct 1997 21:00:16 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 1997 20:59:42 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Howard Freeman & the common law [sic]

Article I and Arcticle IV are very similar,
in that Congress can create municipal laws
within the federal zone, because there are
no state governments within that zone.
Congress is the municipal authority within
that zone -- EXCLUSIVELY!

So, both are authorities for Congress to
legislate.  Howard Freeman made a most
pivotal contribution by raising our
consciousness about the all-important
difference between federal municipal laws,
and national or general laws.  28 U.S.C. 1746
is a classic case in point, because it exhibits
the language "within" and "without";  this
statute governs the signing of Form 1040!!!

Nobody ever notarizes Form 1040, now do they??  :)
The perjury jurat therein is made pursuant
to 28 U.S.C. 1746(2)!!!!!!

More comments follow infra:

At 08:20 PM 10/3/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello Paul,
>
>   I've recently run into the theories of a man named Howard Freeman.
>They parallel your theories but deviate in a few interesting areas.  I
>hope Howard is not one of the Freemen that stiffed you, and if so you do
>not need to re-tell me of it.
>   Howard talked with a judge who said in 1939 there was a "change in
>policy".  This made me think of the time when you confronted
>Rehnquist with the question of federal judges paying Income Tax in
>violation of Art III Section 1, and Rehnquist responded that there had
>been a change in docterine, which sounds like it could be the same as the
>"change in policy."  Howard later ran into a federal judge who confided in
>him that 1939 was significant because that was when all the top people in
>the DoJ were told the U.S. was bankrupt to the international crediters.
>
>   I think you've heard these issues long ago, around the time you
>confronted Boxer.  Knowing you, you would have carefully looked into them
>to find any validity if any.
>
>So I wanted to ask:
>
>  1. What are your thoughts on the suggestion that a change from "public
>law" to "public policy" was made?

It started, full-swing, secretly, in 1933, when FDR
took office.  This sad era is now well documented
in the book entitled "The Roosevelt Coup D'Etat,"
which you can get from Vern Holland, in Tulsa,
Oklahoma.  This book is a real eye-opener.
For example, Dr. Vieira regards FDR as a real
criminal;  I agree with Vieira.  See "Return to
Constitutional Money" in the Supreme Law Library
for Vieira's trenchant analysis.  I gave Vern Holland
his original copy of "The Roosevelt Coup D'Etat,"
which Vern now sells for a nominal cost.

It took 5 years for the matter to reach the
U.S. Supreme Court, in Erie Railroad, but it
appears now to have been a contrived case.
To say that there is no federal common law
is to throw out the Seventh Amendment,
which refers expressly to common law [sic].

Now you know why our attack on the Jury Selection
and Service Act is so fundamental -- because that
Act convenes grand juries in criminal cases,
and trial juries in both criminal and civil cases!
The challenge goes to the very foundation of
who makes the decisions in judicial settings,
even if the matter is strictly civil!

Hence, all the economic retaliation which you
see happening to me.  ;-(

The case to watch is USA v. Gilbertson, because
the full thrust of most of our arguments was
condensed into the 50-page limit imposed upon
that OPENING BRIEF.  But, Gilbertson quickly
demonstrated a RADICAL change of attitude
when he went to prison;  I believe he was
either drugged, brainwashed, or terrified into
turning against me.  Someone would have to be
absolutely crazy to jettison such a massive
amount of work.  Seven full YEARS of research
are poured into that one brief, and _NO ONE_
has been able to point out a single error
(with the exception of 2 typos, which were
subsequently corrected, clerically, and then
in the SLL version now available on the Internet).

One netizen tried to argue that our construction
of 28 U.S.C. 297 was wrong, but he had not bothered
to investigate the true legislative history of
that particular statute -- the "freely associated
compact states" are the Union states.  That
amendment to Title 28 arose in Alaska!!

>  2. What are your thoughts on using 1-207 to reserve for yourself that
>the contract be in harmony with previous common law?

The numbers change, but the concepts do NOT change.
Use "All Rights Reserved" or "All Rights Reserved without Prejudice."
You see the first of these two in movie credits, book copyright
pages, and on the opening screens in many software packages.
It expressly reserves all your fundamental Rights under the
Tenth Amendment.  Howard explained it tersely, and I expanded
upon his terse explanation, in several pleadings which will
soon be loaded in the Supreme Law Library.

>  3. What are your thoughts on having to reserve 1-207 whenever a
>real person enters a contract that uses FRNs and who objects to the
>fact that he has no choice but to use these corporate notes in lieu of
>real money?

Again, don't use the numbers, and try to avoid
referring to the U.C.C., because it could lead
to the conclusive presumption that you are
actually in "commerce," making you subject to
the Commerce Clause.  See U.S. v. Lopez for
a recent U.S. Supreme Court decision on the
proper construction of this clause.  I believe
it ONLY authorizes Congress to regulate commerce
among the several State governments, NOT among
the inhabitants of the several States.  Just
do a simple construction, and you will see that
the Framers omitted any reference to the
"Inhabitants" in that Clause.  I hold a minority
view on this question, however.

>  4. I never hear you mention U.C.C., so you must not like it.  Why?

For the reasons I just gave you.

>I know you might not be able to find time to answer each of these
>questions, but I can only ask if I ever expect to recieve.

No, I do my best to answer ever sincere and
well considered question.  You would just
not believe the huge number of off-the-wall
and "free-loader" questions we get here.
Yours have always been excellent and well
founded.  My compliments.

>See ya,

<snip>