Time: Mon Oct 06 07:06:44 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA06739;
	Mon, 6 Oct 1997 06:51:56 -0700 (MST)
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA14537;
	Mon, 6 Oct 1997 06:51:22 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 06:50:43 -0700
To: patriotlad@postoffice.worldnet.att.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Very Interesting Rebuttal
Cc: Karl Kleinpaste <karl@jprc.com>

Hello Richard,

On the original 13th Amendment, see
"Esquires" in the Supreme Law Library ("SLL")
(URL below).  I have a much larger
collection of documents in my research
library.  Contact the Colorado Records
Custodian, under the Secretary of State,
for a certified copy of the U.S. Constitution
which shows this amendment and #13, and the
anti-slavery amendment as #14, in 1867!  Yes!!
I can fax you my copy, so you can send that
along with your request for a certified original,
which will come embossed and draped with a ribbon.

Citizenship is a term of municipal law, and
the so-called 14th amendment was never lawfully
ratified.  See NINTH NOTICE AND DEMAND FOR
MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE in the case of
USA v. Knudson, now loaded in SLL;  this is
an excerpt from Dyett v. Turner, Utah Supreme
Court (1968), which recites a myriad of
shocking and sordid details proving that this
amendment was never ratified.

The Right of Election is Karl's basis for
choosing state Citizenship INSTEAD OF
federal citizenship.  The law and history
supporting this position is discussed in
great detail in:

  2.  APPLICATION FOR LEAVE TO FILE ENLARGED BRIEF, and

  3.  FIRST AUPPLEMENT TO APPLICATION FOR ENLARGED BRIEF

in the case of USA v. Gilbertson now loaded in
the Supreme Law Library at the URL just below
my name here:

The matter of two classes of citizenship is
thoroughly explored in Gilbertson's OPENING BRIEF,
which is document #1 in that Table of Contents.

I hope this helps.   While you are browsing SLL,
see "State Citizens Cannot Vote" and "Juries in
Check Around the Nation."  Please tell everyone
you know about the Supreme Law Library;  it is
free to the whole nation, and we are actively
soliciting donations to help complete this work
(4 of 30+ cases are now loaded).  Any help you can
provide will be most appreciated.

Sincerely,

copy:  Supreme Law School