Time: Tue Oct 07 07:07:24 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id HAA25752
	for [address in tool bar]; Tue, 7 Oct 1997 07:05:07 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 07:05:36 -0700
To: Bud Riggs <puma@caverns.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: Kleinpaste URL, MEMO's to Tucson banks
Cc: [address in tool bar]

Bud,

I just tried Karl's URL;  it worked fine.

Also:

Following is one of nine (9) identical
letters which will go out today.

Semper fidelis.

MEMO

TO:       New Accounts Representative
          Northern Trust Bank of Arizona
          c/o 6373 E. Tanque Verde Road
          Tucson, Arizona state

FROM:     Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
          Counselor at Law

DATE:     October 7, 1997

SUBJECT:  client trust account

Would you kindly forward to our location below, a complete set of
forms for opening a client's trust account with your bank?

As Trustee  of the client trust, Travel On Trust, I have recently
completed and  mailed the  SS-4 application, and should receive a
foreign trust EIN within four (4) weeks.

If there is any way to open this account, bearing an account name
of "Travel  On Trust",  before receipt  of the foreign trust EIN,
please advise  as soon as possible.  We have an immediate need to
perform banking transactions on behalf of this client.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely yours,

Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Counselor at Law and federal witness
c/o 2509 N. Campbell Avenue, #1776
Tucson 85719/tdc
ARIZONA STATE (See USPS Publication #221.)

email:       supremelaw@ibm.net (586/Eudora Pro 3.0.3(16):
             preferred, to conserve all resources)
phone:       (520) 320-1514 (private line:
             please get permission to disclose)
fax machine: (520) 320-1256 (dedicated hard copy:
             available 24-hours per day or night)

                             #  #  #

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU 04
[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 10, non-proportional spacing.] 13