Time: Tue Oct 07 18:04:05 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id SAA15762;
	Tue, 7 Oct 1997 18:04:15 -0700 (MST)
	id VAA21747; Tue, 7 Oct 1997 21:01:06 -0400 (EDT)
	id VAA21740; Tue, 7 Oct 1997 21:01:02 -0400 (EDT)
	id AA02410; Tue, 7 Oct 1997 21:01:00 -0400
	by usr05.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA24598;
	Tue, 7 Oct 1997 17:59:31 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 17:58:49 -0700
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SNET: Last Days (was: WORD FROM THE BIG BOYS-INTERESTING!)
Cc: <alandewalton@hotmail.com>

->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

Alan,

Yours is one of the better interpretations
which I have seen in a long time.

You are brave -- to connect Washington's vision
with The Revelation.

Where can we fit the Perfect Law of Liberty
into this incredibly complex story?

I am all ears.  Please, do tell us more.