Time: Wed Oct 08 17:49:54 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA10355;
	Wed, 8 Oct 1997 17:48:32 -0700 (MST)
 with SMTP (Eudora Internet Mail Server 1.2); Wed, 8 Oct 1997 20:48:24 -0400
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 17:44:29 -0700
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: 2 new cases now loaded in Supreme Law Library
To: "Peter L. Thomas" <pete@painless-computing.com>
Cc: Forum@LPVA.com
Host: http://ListServe.com, a service of Whole Systems Design, Inc.

Your response here is remarkably similar
to the reactions of most Libertarians
to our research.  When I attended one
of their annual conferences in San Jose,
every one of them froze in fear, when
I tried to discuss the IRS fraud with
them.  One of their staunch attorney
members even stressed her dedication
to building a democracy in America.

Right!  WRONG!!!!!  See the Guarantee Clause.

If you will confirm the etymology of the
term "attorn", it means to transfer an
estate from the old lord to the new lord;
it is a term from feudal (federal?) law.

But, please don't let this stiff comment
stop you from reading the many pleadings
and other documents now available in the
Supreme Law Library.  They're FREE, so
that should interest Libertarians a lot, yes?

I would have to say that the Libertarian
Party is a colossal failure, and they
deserve to be, from everything which I
have seen of their membership, and their
leadership [sic].

Count me out, until further notice.

copy:  Supreme Law School