Time: Thu Oct 09 18:57:46 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id SAA16332
	for [address in tool bar]; Thu, 9 Oct 1997 18:57:46 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 18:50:23 -0700
To: liberty-and-justice@pobox.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: L&J: U.S. to selloff Military oil reserves
Cc: <whig@pobox.com>

When General Patton was ordered to turn his
division north, towards the Black Forest,
there was a huge controversy in the U.S.
military about whether he could make it, or not,
at the height of World War II in Europe.

Patton's brilliant broadside against the Panzers
caught Hitler totally by surprise.  As those
German tanks entered that forest, they were
desperately trying to locate 2 secret fuel
dumps, where sufficient supplies of diesel
had been stashed.  The Panzers got lost,
and drove right between the two, finally
running out of gas, literally, whereupon
the Allies pounded their tanks into scrap
metal.  If you don't think that fuel is
important to our military, think again!!

F-16's don't yet run on water,
not to my knowledge.

I may have some of the details wrong here,
but I do think I have the General idea.