Time: Thu Oct 09 19:15:37 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA26973;
	Thu, 9 Oct 1997 19:14:54 -0700 (MST)
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA05141;
	Thu, 9 Oct 1997 19:13:44 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 19:13:00 -0700
To: liberty-and-justice@pobox.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Solution for Promisekeepers and Threatened Widow - Reply
Cc: mmoxley@foto.infi.net

I hereby challenge PK to tell me EXACTLY how to
restore integrity to state and federal courts
WITHOUT becoming political, HIGHLY POLITICAL,
even downright aggressive in our pursuit of justice,
in a system of feudal servitude which now
absolutely reeks of graft, corruption, false
imprisonment, and even cold-blooded murder.

For proof, read "The Kick-Back Racket" in the
Supreme Law Library, at the URL just below my
name here, and then attend former U.S. Rep.
George Hansen's upcoming lecture tour.  See also
the Anti-Kickback Act of 1986 (41 U.S.C. 51 et seq.)

If I am doing something wrong in the court cases
which I have litigated, then please show
EXACTLY where I have erred, in the pleadings
now loaded in that library.  They are free
to the entire nation, and they were brought
to you here, by way of much sacrifice, sweat,
and tears, if not any bloodshed -- and for
the latter, I am most happy, in deed.

I await your public answers here.

Thank you.

/s/ Paul Mitchell, a Christian man