Time: Sat Oct 11 06:18:37 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA28715;
	Sat, 11 Oct 1997 06:09:56 -0700 (MST)
	id JAA16814; Sat, 11 Oct 1997 09:08:08 -0400 (EDT)
	id JAA16809; Sat, 11 Oct 1997 09:08:01 -0400 (EDT)
	id AA25179; Sat, 11 Oct 1997 09:08:01 -0400
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA29338;
	Sat, 11 Oct 1997 05:57:03 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 05:56:18 -0700
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SNET: Public Notice and Demand to "Psyberdude" (Ron Turmel)

->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

You appear to be ignorant of the facts
concerning widespread bootleg copies
of "The Federal Zone," which I wrote
under a pen name.  For your information,
we have decided to take legal action
against the most flagrant violators.

If you want to witness the clearly
expressed, and conspicuous Common Law
Copyright notice which has always been
published in the Preface of that book,
I will be happy to post pertinent
paragraphs here.  But, then, if you
already have a bootleg copy of your own,
that won't be necessary, will it?

As for the rest of the comments below,
I will not grace them with a reply.

We no longer tolerate such rationalizing,
and making excuses for unlawful behavior.

copy: Supreme Law School