Time: Sat Oct 11 12:00:40 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA08465;
	Sat, 11 Oct 1997 12:00:36 -0700 (MST)
	by usr05.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA02681;
	Sat, 11 Oct 1997 11:56:37 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 11:55:51 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: "A Profusion of Confusion," by Dale Robertson (fwd)

Dear Clients and Friends,

As you may already know, Dale Robertson
is one of the most respected Habeas Corpus
practitioners in the nation.  I have had
the very good fortune of working with him,
very closely in the case of State v. Kemp,
soon to be loaded in the Supreme Law Library.

In what follows, Dale "cuts loose" on two
cases which he has been following.  Please
treat yourself to Dale's typically brilliant
insights into the fate of Americans under
a tyrannical, and demonstrably corrupt,
judicial system, now plaguing all of Us.

copy:  Supreme Law School

>From: "Dale Robertson" <habeascorpus@hotmail.com>
>To: pmitch@primenet.com
>Subject: Re: 9th Circuit
>Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 11:45:00 PDT
>
>Paul:
>
>Your ask:
>p.s.  May I forward your learned essay to all
>clients of the Supreme Law School?
>
>You may & thank you!
>
>Dale Robertson

[essay now follows]