Time: Mon Oct 13 04:12:53 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA23575;
	Mon, 13 Oct 1997 04:12:47 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA15332;
	Mon, 13 Oct 1997 04:12:32 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 04:11:46 -0700
To: MSmith6791@aol.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Unlawfulness of IRS Defined - to Paul Mitchell

Meador and I collaborated by submitting
one of his documents in the form of an
Affidavit In Re Grand Jury Subpoena Served on
New Life Health Center Company.  I believe
that pleading is entitled "6. 62186 NOTICE OF
CLERICAL UPDATE TO MISCELLANEOUS EXHIBIT
PREVIOUSLY FILED" in SLL.

The MISCELLANEOUS EXHIBIT was Meador's statement,
which I had transcribed into the record, one day
before Dan's signed Affidavit arrived (late).
Then, I took his updates and submitted a revised
statement, to keep everything as clerically perfect
as possible.

See In Re Grand Jury Subpoena Served on
New Life Health Center Company, in the
Supreme Law Library, at the URL just below
my name here.

The judge panicked when he saw research
in such depth.  See the Complaint of
Judicial Misconduct which is also published
along with the rest of the pleadings and
related documents in that case.