Time: Thu Oct 16 03:55:24 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA02753;
	Thu, 16 Oct 1997 03:53:06 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA06846;
	Thu, 16 Oct 1997 03:51:27 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 03:50:36 -0700
To: "Toney Anderson" <toneya@gte.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: liberty@sportsmen.net: P.A.M. Complaint

Hi Toney,

Thanks for this wonderful expression
of your support.  My solace is the
Holy Bible, which predicted that I would
be progressively more vilified, the closer
I came to the truth, and the more widely
I disseminated the truth.

My friends in California have a vernacular
version:

"The closer you get to the target,
 the heavier becomes the flak."

We must be right OVER the target!!