Time: Fri Oct 17 04:52:24 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA16061
	for [address in tool bar]; Fri, 17 Oct 1997 04:42:18 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 04:43:06 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: L&J: Jack McLamb, law enforcement activist

There are many active people, both inside
and outside of government, who have a motive
to defame Jack McLamb.  Jack is one of the
few people who is candid enough to admit
that the FBI are aiding and abetting a child
kidnap racket, which is sweeping minors off
inner city streets, and bringing them across
state lines, to be put into "service" as
pimps, prostitutes, drug runners, and worse.
You will note that Japan has just changed their
laws to encourage faster organ transplants.

This kidnap matter was brought to the attention
of a former Libertarian Candidate for Vice
President, who agreed to brief Jack on the
matter.  After seeing all the evidence I
put forward about two distinct classes of
federal courts, the ex-Candidate walked away
and "politely" encouraged me to make lots
of money -- doing FOIA requests for people. (?)
It was a left-handed insult; I had an eyewitness,
who later agreed.  That same ex-Candidate urged me
to stay away from the New Life Health Center case
-- "too risky" was her assessment.

Some of the kidnapped kids are being murdered
to harvest their live organs.  Perhaps we could all
ask some of the Roby activists exactly what they do
know about the many missing children.  Roby is
a great opportunity for those who are under cover
to impugn Jack McLamb:  something about "grabbing
the megaphone from his hands" (or words to that effect).
For proof, confer in "The Franklin Coverup."

copy:  Supreme Law School