Time: Mon Oct 20 04:42:43 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA25197
	for [address in tool bar]; Mon, 20 Oct 1997 04:41:22 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 04:41:16 -0700
To: bgoverman@worldnet.att.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: FYI: Soil Remineralization
Cc: supremelaw@ibm.net, pmitch@primenet.com

Hi Barry,

I was going over some past work on the subject
of crop yields, and I thought of Amcor.

If you can, please take the time to check out the
several scientific articles which were presented
at a Soil Remineralization Workshop in 1994, at URL:

  http://www.barc.usda.gov/psi/korcak/agenda.htm

Another path to these same materials is taken via
Alta Vista, searching for:

              "John Hamaker"

If you don't already know about this material,
I think both you and Amcor will be very happy
to discover these very productive studies.

The solution is so utterly simply, and correct!
I hope you will agree.

Best regards,

copy:  Greg Alexander

Dear Barry,

I was referred to your company by a good friend
in Texas.  She tells me that your company is
under heavy, prolonged attack by the Internal
Revenue Service [sic].

I have specialized during the past 7 years in
preparing for a massive confrontation with IRS,
and we have good reason to believe we have now
taken the high ground, in this protracted struggle.

Our mission at present is to dismantle the IRS,
piece-by-piece, until there is nothing left.

I began this effort in 1990, and back then
it appeared to be a ten-year project, at least.
We are now confident that we will accomplish
our mission ahead of schedule.

You are welcome to browse/study all of the documents
which we are now loading into the Supreme Law Library
("SLL"), at the URL just below my name here.

You might be most interested in the grand jury
case which we litigated last year in Arizona.
Other cases in SLL have made similar progress
against the IRS.

The pleadings for another client's case are
being loaded separately onto his own website;
that reference is available upon request.

In that case, we have now proven that U.S. Attorneys
do NOT have any Powers of Attorney to represent
either IRS, or individual IRS employees.  That
case is, quite obviously, well worth watching
very closely.

Please let me know if there is anything which
I can do to help.

We are standing by.

copy:  off-site archivists

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU 04
[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 10, non-proportional spacing.] 13