Time: Tue Oct 21 09:37:20 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA00677;
	Tue, 21 Oct 1997 09:32:57 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA03826;
	Tue, 21 Oct 1997 09:30:51 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 09:31:50 -0700
To: consensus-l@eskimo.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Gov. Symington's trial jury -- was it a legal body?

The federal Jury Selection and Service Act
is unconstitutional for exhibiting prohibited
discrimination against the class of People
known as Citizens of the several States,
who are not also federal citizens, by
Right of Election.

The so-called 14th amendment was never
ratified.  See the excerpt from Dyett v.
Turner, now available in the NINTH NOTICE
AND DEMAND FOR MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE
in the case of USA v. Knudson, in the
Supreme Law Library.

See Gilbertson's OPENING BRIEF, also in the
Supreme Law Library, at the URL just below
my name here.  See also the two requests
for leave to file enlarged briefs, where
the critical details are supplemented.

Therefore, the juries which indicted and
convicted Governor Symington, were not
legal bodies, ab initio.

copy:  Supreme Law School