Time: Mon Oct 27 04:04:33 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA26809;
	Mon, 27 Oct 1997 04:00:06 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA16948;
	Mon, 27 Oct 1997 03:58:09 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 03:59:01 -0800
To: "Dale Robertson" <habeascorpus@hotmail.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: proper IRS Form 23C mandatory for assessment

Good work, Dale.  With Brafman as an anchor,
or foundation, you can branch into delegation
of authority, oath of office, IRC 6065, and,
of couse, my favorite -- the U.S. Constitution
which any completed Appointment Affidavits
are required to mention, pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 3331.
The U.S. Constitution was not correctly published
in the federal depository libraries, nor in the
law books upon which the court relied, then and
now, for conclusive evidence of the supreme Law;
therefore, said Appointment Affidavit was an
unconscionable contract, because it was touched
by fraud.  See Dyett v. Turner for unrebutted
evidence concerning the 14th amendment [sic].
Finally, the Appointment Affidavit is an
OMB-approved form, invoking the Paperwork
Reduction Act against any which did not exhibit
a valid OMB control number AND expiration date
in the upper right-hand corner;  thus, the
Affidavits in question are bookleg forms, even
if they are completed properly, pursuant to the
public protection clauses in the PRA.  Some of
these concepts are developed fully In Re Grand Jury
Subpoena Served on New Life Health Center Company,
now loaded in the Supreme Law Library, at the URL
just below my name here:

I hope this helps.  Keep up the good work, Dale.

copy:  Supreme Law School