Time: Tue Oct 28 05:49:28 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA02934;
	Tue, 28 Oct 1997 05:47:03 -0700 (MST)
	by smtp03.primenet.com (8.8.7/8.8.7) id FAA11603;
	Tue, 28 Oct 1997 05:45:28 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp03.primenet.com, id smtpd011601; Tue Oct 28 05:45:16 1997
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 05:46:00 -0800
To: jeff.gordon@wellnow.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Charles Pixley

Hello Jeff,

Charlie retained me for a limited number
of specific tasks.  We succeeded in getting
him to file an administrative demand for
issuance of regulations promulgating the
Jury Selection and Service Act ("JSSA"), in line
with our challenge to the JSSA which has now
been put before the 8th Circuit.  It is hard for
me to explain what then happened at Charlie's end,
because he appeared to be overcome by certain
emotions which I could not explain entirely.

On top of that, money became a very big problem,
and he struggled unsuccessfully when I told him
I could not work for free.  He got a job, and
then lost it within a matter of weeks;  he and
I had agreed that I would continue working,
if he would go to work too, in order to help
with the expenses.  When I confronted him about
being home one day, doing email, when he was
supposed to be at work, he blew up at me.

As soon as we get more funds, we will load
our work in Charlie's case into the Supreme
Law Library.  Would you care to make a donation?

Thank you for writing.