Time: Tue Oct 28 15:11:14 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA02240;
	Tue, 28 Oct 1997 15:07:17 -0700 (MST)
	by smtp04.primenet.com (8.8.7/8.8.7) id PAA13106;
	Tue, 28 Oct 1997 15:00:44 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp04.primenet.com, id smtpd013045; Tue Oct 28 15:00:36 1997
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 15:01:04 -0800
To: jeff.gordon@wellnow.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Charles Pixley
Cc: Alan Stang <readmore1@juno.com>

A lot of prisoners during our history
have cranked out a lot of good legal work,
even though they were behind bars.
Alan Stang is an excellent example;
he wrote "Tax Scam" in  Pleasanton,
if I am not mistaken.

The specific legal work I did for
Charlie is something which he needs
to prosecute, aggressively, imho,
even if he must do so from a minimum
security cell in federal prison.

I do believe it is important to spread
news of the fact that there are no
regulations to promulgate the Jury
Selection and Service Act.  The absence
of published regulations raises a rather
huge host of meritorious legal questions,
which  need to be addressed, not swept
under the rug.

See Gilbertson's OPENING BRIEF in the
Supreme Law Library, for some good