Time: Sat Nov 01 06:22:14 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA24562;
	Sat, 1 Nov 1997 06:20:13 -0700 (MST)
	by smtp04.primenet.com (8.8.7/8.8.7) id GAA23763;
	Sat, 1 Nov 1997 06:18:04 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp04.primenet.com, id smtpd023752; Sat Nov  1 06:17:57 1997
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 06:18:33 -0800
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: Testosterone is an illegal substance!

See our exposition in the DRAFT NOTICE OF
TREATY VIOLATIONS in State of Alabama v. Kemp,
now loaded in the Supreme Law Library.

Unless you bother to read the reservations,
you will never understand the role of "localities"
in enforcing the fundamental Law in America.

So, before I have to repeat myself for the
zillionth time, please read the reservations.

Beyond that, I am quite prepared to disagree,
and to leave it at that, for purposes of this
email list.

Thank you.

copy:  Supreme Law School