Time: Sat Nov 01 19:25:57 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA00892;
	Sat, 1 Nov 1997 19:22:44 -0700 (MST)
	by smtp03.primenet.com (8.8.7/8.8.7) id TAA01618;
	Sat, 1 Nov 1997 19:22:01 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp03.primenet.com, id smtpd001553; Sat Nov  1 19:21:53 1997
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 19:22:09 -0800
To: liberty-and-justice@pobox.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: Mike Kemp on JBGThuggery

It is the vast number of outright hypocrites
on the Internet these days which really dismays
me.  They think nothing of stealing software,
stealing labor, stealing justice.  And there
is not one of these hypocrites who would not
howl like mad if their pay were withheld against
their will and with criminal motives.  And so,
the term "whining" is entirely inappropriate.
The term "complaint" is appropriate.  In fact,
I now believe that the term "criminal complaint"
is extremely appropriate, because when you steal
a man's labor, you are stealing his right to life.
You pseudo-supporters of the U.S. Constitution
are flapping your tongues in the wind.  If you
want to fight, you've got you fight.  The Lord
has spoken;  He will vomit such hypocrites
from His mouth, when the time comes.  These
are not my words;  these are the words of the
One who created the Universe.  You will have
to answer to Him.  It is written so.