Time: Mon Nov 03 05:21:28 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA08552;
	Mon, 3 Nov 1997 05:20:22 -0700 (MST)
	by smtp03.primenet.com (8.8.7/8.8.7) id FAA08985;
	Mon, 3 Nov 1997 05:20:02 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp03.primenet.com, id smtpd008977; Mon Nov  3 05:19:58 1997
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 05:20:31 -0800
To: "Harold Thomas" <harold@halcyon.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: I NEED HELP on IRS Tyranny: Great Grandma EJ (fwd)

Refuse the latest ORDER, because the judge
is paying income taxes, and this creates
an adverse conflict of interest, in violation
of 28 U.S.C. 455.  Couple the refusal with
a demand that the judge rescind his (her)
W-4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate.

An example can be found in State v. Kemp in
the Supreme Law Library.  There is a lot of
draft text in the DRAFT NOTICE OF TREATY
VIOLATIONS which can be adapted to this
refusal, in the form of a memorandum of
points and authorities in support of same.
For a breezy overview, read "The Lawless Rehnquist"
in the Supreme Law Library.

If all else fails, a bankruptcy case can be
removed into the DCUS, where you can have
lots of fun.  FOIA is the easiest way to
invoke the original jurisdiction of the DCUS.