Time: Mon Nov 03 21:07:17 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA23859
	for [address in tool bar]; Mon, 3 Nov 1997 21:06:26 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 21:06:37 -0700
To: pmitch@primenet.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: SLF: NOTICE AND DEMAND TO CEASE AND DESIST

[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

           VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT OF CONSPIRACY;
         NOTICE OF RECUSAL;  DEMAND TO CEASE AND DESIST

TO:       Walter U. Weber
          Lawrence E. Condit

FROM:     Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
          Counselor at Law

DATE:     November 3, 1997

SUBJECT:  Criminal Complaint for Violating 18 U.S.C. 241, 242

Gentlemen:

This is  My VERIFIED  CRIMINAL COMPLAINT OF CONSPIRACY by the two
of you,  jointly and  severally in violation of 18 U.S.C. 241 and
242, for allegedly conducting a hearing at 8:30 a.m. on 10/31/97,
without providing  Me with  either  formal  notice,  or  with  an
opportunity to  appear at  said hearing,  thus depriving Me of My
fundamental  Right   to  due  process  of  Law,  which  Right  is
guaranteed to  Me by  the Fifth Amendment in re #CV-97-3438.  The
alleged CIVIL  MINUTE ENTRY  dated 10/31/97 is hereby refused for
fraud and for conspiracy, and it is thus null and void ab initio.

Mr. Walter  U. Weber, you are now a named defendant in said case,
and you  have been  properly served  by the  United States Postal
Service with  a properly  amended civil  complaint naming you and
Mr. Condit  as additional  co-defendants.  For this reason alone,
not to  mention a  host of  other valid  reasons why  you  cannot
exercise lawful  jurisdiction over the instant case, you now have
an irreparable  and adverse  conflict of  interest, and  you  are
therefore prevented from presiding any further over this matter.

Formal demand  is hereby made of both of you immediately to cease
and desist  proceeding any  further in this case, until such time
as the  Arizona Court  of Appeals  resolves the Mandamus petition
which the  People of  Arizona state  have  brought  against  this
Court, to  compel the  presiding judge  to  obey  the  clear  and
unequivocal duty  imposed upon  same by  Arizona Revised  Statute
("ARS") 22-201(F).   Said  Mandamus action  has now been properly
and timely  appealed to  said Court  of Appeals, and you are both
prohibited by  state law  from doing  anything  else  whatsoever,
except to  transfer the  instant case  into the Superior Court of
Arizona state immediately, and without any further delays.

                          VERIFICATION

I, Paul  Andrew Mitchell,  Sui Juris,  Citizen of  Arizona state,
federal witness,  expressly not  a citizen  of the  United States
("federal citizen"),  Counselor  at  Law,  and  private  attorney
general, hereby  verify, under penalty of perjury, under the laws
of the  United States  of America,  without the  "United  States"
(federal government),  that the above statement of facts and laws
is true  and  correct,  according  to  the  best  of  My  current
information, knowledge,  and belief,  so help Me God, pursuant to
28 U.S.C. 1746(1).

Sincerely yours,

/s/ Paul Mitchell

Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Counselor at Law and federal witness
c/o 2509 N. Campbell Avenue, #1776
Tucson 85719/tdc
ARIZONA STATE (See USPS Publication #221.)

email:       supremelaw@ibm.net (586/Eudora Pro 3.0.3(32):
             preferred, to conserve all resources)
phone:       (520) 320-1514 (private line:
             please get permission to disclose)
fax machine: (520) 320-1256 (dedicated hard copy:
             available 24-hours per day or night)
website:     http://www.supremelaw.com

copy:  Judge Alex Kozinski (supervising)
       Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals

       Attorney General, State of Arizona, Tucson

       Governor of Arizona, Tucson

       Judicial Conduct Commission, Phoenix

       Speaker, Arizona House of Representatives

       President, Arizona State Senate

       Mayor of Tucson and Tucson City Council

                             #  #  #

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU 04
[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 10, non-proportional spacing.] 13