Time: Thu Nov 06 17:45:01 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA19551
	for [address in tool bar]; Thu, 6 Nov 1997 17:27:05 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 17:27:03 -0700
To: "Toney  Anderson" <toneya@gte.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: Get well soon, Toney!

Dear Toney,

It pains both of us deeply for me to hear
that your recovery is taking longer than
you had expected.  Your health will be
foremost in my prayers this evening.

I would like to ask that you make your
speedy recovery a top priority in your
life right now, and SLL can certainly
wait for your rapid recovery to progress
at the rate which is the best for you,
in all respects.

The webmaster and I will just have to
plod along without your good will and
generous spirits, which won't be missing
for too long, once we humbly invoke the
power of the Most High with your medical
problems, even if they are as serious as
you say they are.

I only wish you had told me more than you
did.  I had no idea your condition was so
serious.

We all have many things to learn, and I am
probably the most in need of life's biggest
lessons.

Get well soon, okay!!  :)

Paul, I am terribly sorry I have taken so long to get this mailed, but my recovery from my cancer surgery has been a lot slower than I ever imagined. I still have a ways to go, even now.

Today I sent the tape to the librarian, as you requested, with a copy of the transmittal letter to the presiding judge of the court. I hope the evidence is available when you need it for your lawsuit.

I hope to resume working on the SLL files you sent me within a couple of days.
Thanks, and have a nice day.
Toney Anderson
toneya@gte.net

<<<<

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU 04
[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 10, non-proportional spacing.] 13