Time: Tue Nov 11 10:26:56 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id KAA19996;
	Tue, 11 Nov 1997 10:26:00 -0700 (MST)
	by smtp04.primenet.com (8.8.7/8.8.7) id KAA14125;
	Tue, 11 Nov 1997 10:22:35 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp04.primenet.com, id smtpd014116; Tue Nov 11 10:22:29 1997
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 10:22:50 -0800
To: conchr-l@xc.org
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: CONCHR Alabama judge bans prayer

File a NOTICE AND DEMAND TO RESCIND
EMPLOYEE'S WITHHOLDING ALLOWANCE CERTIFICATE
EXECUTED BY PRESIDING JUDGE, with a 10-day
deadline.

If the judge is paying taxes on his judicial
compensation, he is in violation of Article III,
Section 1, and the holding in Evans v. Gore,
because he has a contract with Trust #62,
an illegal money laundry domiciled in Puerto Rico
under color of the Federal Alcohol Administration,
which was declared unconstitutional in 1935.

See 28 U.S.C. 455 for authority.

So, the existence of an executed W-4 is
conclusive evidence of an adverse conflict
of interest, and undue influence from an
unnamed party of interest.

Details are available in the several pleadings
now loaded in the Supreme Law Library, notably
the case of State of Alabama v. Kemp.  Kemp's
case has a real example which was actually
filed in federal court.

copy:  Supreme Law School