Time: Tue Nov 11 15:36:27 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA29631;
	Tue, 11 Nov 1997 15:32:48 -0700 (MST)
	by smtp03.primenet.com (8.8.7/8.8.7) id PAA01514;
	Tue, 11 Nov 1997 15:30:49 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp03.primenet.com, id smtpd001419; Tue Nov 11 15:30:41 1997
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 15:30:31 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Response from DoE

My Dear Byron, et al.,

I am happy to forward your message below,
to every list I have.

I am also grateful to you for your dedication,
and unending patience, with that cesspool by
the Potomac, aka District of Criminals.

You are so well informed, Byron, I would be
very surprised if you did not already know
that the beltway in D.C. outlines the head
of a goat, in exactly 66.6 linear miles.

I used to laugh at the Ayatollah Khomeini,
when he referred to the "United States" in
satanic terms.

I now believe it is due time we invoke the
infinite powers of the Most High -- to send
them back to hell, where their present and
dangerous powers come from.

See 2 Peter 2:12:  "... and they will be
destroyed along with all the demons and
powers of hell."  And the day of that
inevitable destruction is now nigh.

On this, you CAN be sure!