Time: Tue Nov 11 16:38:27 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA10436;
	Tue, 11 Nov 1997 16:37:46 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA18778;
	Tue, 11 Nov 1997 16:36:10 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 16:36:35 -0800
To: EAGLEFLT <eagleflt@thumb.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Confidential intelligence required.

Do NOT, repeat, DO NOT, contact the FBI.

They are aiding and abetting this racket.

First, pray to the Most High for strength,
guidance, and dedication.  Then read
St. Paul, where he explains that we are
dealing here with principalities, NOT your
every day garden variety of demon.

You cannot bust these ghosts with earthly powers,
okay?

Finally, contact former state Senator John Decamp,
author of "The Franklin Cover-Up," as soon as
possible.

He will provide you with all the corroboration
you need, if the book does not.

We are standing by.