Time: Wed Nov 12 04:04:00 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA04933;
	Wed, 12 Nov 1997 04:00:02 -0700 (MST)
	by smtp03.primenet.com (8.8.7/8.8.7) id DAA27158;
	Wed, 12 Nov 1997 03:59:35 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp03.primenet.com, id smtpd027146; Wed Nov 12 03:59:24 1997
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 03:59:21 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar] (by way of Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar])
Subject: SLF: PRECEDENSES

Dear Publisher:

My discovery is not precedential, but I do
think my argument concerning its effects
on the requisite Oaths of Office may be
precedential.  I succeeded in getting the
presiding judge in my civil case to admit,
finally, that he HAD executed the oath,
and then I immediately followed by arguing
that he thereby agreed to uphold the WRONG
constitution.  This engaged, if not enraged,
him, and now we do, indeed, have a Bona Fide
Controversy at Law on this very point, and
it can be used in this very same fashion in
each and every courtroom across the entire
nation, whether state or federal, general
jurisdiction or special jurisdiction.

That is the reason why I did what I did,
because I have been planning this move for more
than 7 years.  The very same approach can be
used to put the original 13th Amendment on the
table, and the 16th and 17th Amendments as
well (the latter of which we were never
lawfully ratified).

See all the pleadings in the Supreme Law
Library at URL:

         http://supremelaw.com

for full details.  The 17th Amendment is
discussed in the DRAFT INTERVENTION OF RIGHT
in Hawks v. County of Butte.

The best place to start is Gilbertson's
OPENING BRIEF, which assembled 7 years of
accumulated research in <50 pages of writing.

Thank you for your support and encouragement.

>Dear Mr.P.A. Mitchell:
>Thanks for your message about invalidity of the 14 Amendment. Your
>discovery may be indeed of precedential nature. If you take a close look at
>the <http://www.hollyland.com>, can you be able to make a change in the
>system going to shut the mouth of Americans? Please respond shortly.
>With regards - Publisher

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU 04
[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 10, non-proportional spacing.] 13