Time: Fri Nov 14 05:18:22 1997
	for [address in tool bar]; Fri, 14 Nov 1997 05:17:41 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 05:17:09 -0700
To: butchaz@juno.com (Alfred R Martin)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: SLS: Arizona Department of Revenue

bona fide Citizen of Arizona state,
whether or not they are operating
under color of federal municipal law,
you can invoke both the state and the
federal constitutions to govern their
conduct.

This means, as you know, that the
Fifth Amendment fundamental Right
to due process of law invokes 18 U.S.C. 242
and two human Rights treaties to guarantee
due process of law to you.  See also
18 U.S.C. 241.

As a Citizen of Arizona state, however,
federal municipal law does NOT apply to you
and cannot be enforced upon you.

The Agreement on Coordination of Tax
Administration can also be demanded via
the applicable administrative practices
statutes, which THEY must obey, because
those statutes are municipal law which
State of Arizona employees must obey,
NOT you!

Got it?

copy:  SLS

At 09:29 PM 11/13/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Alfred Martin
>c/o General Delivery at:
>17249 North 7 Street # 1004
>Phoenix, Arizona STATE
>							       Friday,
>April 14, 1997
>Dear Employer:
>
>Enclosed are two more pages of lies from “NO NAME” at the Arizona
>Department of Revenue.  As you can see, (from the copy of the letters
>that I sent to the Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Governor Hull and the Attorney
>General Grant Woods), they are going to allow the bitch at the Arizona
>Department of Revenue continue with her fraud.  It appears Lucy has
>acquired Judicial Powers (or is impersonating a Judicial Officer).
>
>As you can see from the enclosed Letters of Threat from the Arizona
>Department of Revenue (not a court) I have been notified to pay up
>withinn 10 days or they will levy my wages or state tax lien to satisfy
>the alledged outstanding amount due.
>
>NOTE:  I have never refused to pay the alledged amount due.  I have
>demanded “Due Process of
>Law” and asked them to send me The court judgment showing that Alfred
>Martin is subject to a tax on his earnings, and showing that Alfred
>Martin is also Liable for such tax.  As you can see, these people of the
>State of Arizona (Sheriff, Governor, Attorney General and Legislator) do
>not care how the Citizens of the State are denied “Due Process of Law”
>and defrauded their property.
>
>Here is what they legally have to do to effect a levy or garnishment upon
>my property:  Take the
>matter to the Department of Law and the Department fo Law bring an action
>to a Court of
>competent jurisdiction to recover the amount of any taxes, penalties and
>interest.  (ARS 42-125).
>
>Alfred Martin will Pay such amounts due and Owing as soon as I receive
>such court judgment.
>There is no reason for anyone to send a Notice of Levy to you CLAIMING
>that I am indebted to
>them.  Be aware that the Notice of Levy is not an order for you to seize
>any of my wages and send it to them.  A Notice of Levy is not a seizure
>order!  Note that any attempt to take money from my check without a court
>order is an unlawful act and you and the Arizona Department of Revenue
>will be a participant in theft of my wages.  You are hereby placed on
>notice that I will file a mechanic's lien for every penny you take from
>my check without a Court Judgment, signed by a
>Judge attesting to the facts.  There is no doubt that I will prove that
>due process was not
>followed and will recover from you.
>
>Note that if this matter goes to Court, several months may have elapsed.
>By that time you will owe me THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS of wages plus costs,
>damages, etc..  In addition, a Court
>Decision will adversely affect your credit rating and you will spend
>money needlessly hiring a
> [...]

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU 04
[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 10, non-proportional spacing.] 13