Time: Sun Nov 09 04:48:05 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA25784;
	Sun, 9 Nov 1997 04:45:41 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA07543;
	Sun, 9 Nov 1997 04:41:55 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 04:42:23 -0800
To: harold@halcyon.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Tax Protestor FAQ by Dan Evans (fwd)

Just ask him to itemize the specific liability
statutes which impose Subtitle A income taxes
on Citizens of the several states.

Make sure he cites them by section number.

Don't hold your breath, however!  :)

(Many of you know this approach already, but it's
 nice to see it work in a real, live situation.)