Time: Sun Nov 16 05:32:53 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA22718;
	Sun, 16 Nov 1997 05:22:01 -0700 (MST)
	by smtp04.primenet.com (8.8.7/8.8.7) id FAA19747;
	Sun, 16 Nov 1997 05:21:38 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp04.primenet.com, id smtpd019725; Sun Nov 16 05:19:45 1997
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 05:20:03 -0800
To: "Louis E. Davis" <LDavis@worldnet.att.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Kick backs etc.

IRM1229.EXE is attached in BinHex encoding.

Instructions for viewing the two files
IRM1229A.PCX and IRM1229B.PCX:

As the story goes, these two files were
originally faxed into a fax/modem, then
converted into .PCX format, so they can
be viewed with the Microsoft Windows
PAINT program, which all Windows users
should have.  For MS-DOS users, the files
should come in .EXE format, which only
needs to be copied into its own DOS
directory and executed like any other
DOS command.

The file IRM1229.EXE decompresses itself
and writes three files:

     README.TXT   (the file you are reading)
     IRM1229A.PCX (page 1 of the fax)
     IRM1229B.PCX (page 2 of the fax)

Except for the obvious annotations, the
page from the Internal Revenue Manual is
a faithful copy of the original.  This is
the page which contains evidence of the
cash awards to the President and other
government agents, paid through "Treasury".

If President Clinton has been receiving
these cash awards of $35,000 each, then he
is violating Article I, Section 1,
Clause 7 in the U.S. Constitution, which
states that "... he shall not receive
within that Period any other Emolument
from the United States, or any of them."

copy:  Supreme Law School

At 02:43 PM 10/23/96 +0000, you wrote:
>Hello Paul: Concerning the information you published about the kick back
>schemes with the president.  I found it very interesting to say the least.
>I have know about the IRS rewards system for many years and don't know if
>this falls into the same area or not.  In any case I would like to know more.
>
>Generally speaking when I read something like this I could care less because
>I don't beleive it.  However, I am sure you have done your homework and will
>advise me where I can find this information from public sources.  Please do
>that for me and I assure you I will look them up.
>
>Thanks,
>
>L.E. Davis

Attachment Converted: "I:\ATTACH\IRM1229.EXE"

[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.] 13From ???@??? Sun Nov 16 07:32:08 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id HAA19401;
	Sun, 16 Nov 1997 07:31:35 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA23828;
	Sun, 16 Nov 1997 07:31:19 -0700 (MST)