Time: Mon Nov 17 11:01:53 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id KAA25595;
	Mon, 17 Nov 1997 10:57:24 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id KAA27622;
	Mon, 17 Nov 1997 10:54:18 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 10:54:39 -0800
To: patwriot@juno.com (Winston Smith)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: MIND SETS (fwd)

Although my first client defeated all felony charges,
he went to federal prison anyway, on a bogus conviction
for "willful failure to file."  The federal judge in
that case trampled upon the defendant's right to know
the nature and cause of the accusation, when my client
demanded to know what specific statute(s) made him a
Person required to file.  The pertinent pleadings will be
loaded in the Supreme Law Library, just as soon as
time and resources permit.  That client was also a
California state judge, and he became my most important
mentor, by far.  He told me that the key to busting the
Internal Revenue Code was to be found in the Sixth
Amendment.  He was right!

copy:  Supreme Law School