Time: Wed Nov 19 06:34:30 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA12990;
	Wed, 19 Nov 1997 06:33:32 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA11766;
	Wed, 19 Nov 1997 06:33:09 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 06:33:29 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar] (by way of Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar])
Subject: SLS: letter to City Attorney's office

[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

                                      c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776
                                         Tucson [zip code exempt]
                                                    ARIZONA STATE

                                                November 19, 1997

            NOTICE OF REFUSAL FOR CAUSE, BY AFFIDAVIT

Ms. Laura Brynwood
Office of the City Attorney
c/o P.O. Box 27210
Tucson [zip code exempt]
ARIZONA STATE

Subject:  Letter and Attachments dated November 13, 1997
          Tucson City Court [sic], case number #9710290512

Dear Ms. Brynwood:

Your letter  and all  attachments, dated  November 13,  1997, are
hereby refused for cause, to wit:

1.   None of  the documents  was certified  by anyone,  rendering
     them  all   inadmissible  as   competent  evidence   of  the
     authorities in question (see original FOIA request).

2.   Unqualified United  States Postal Service ("USPS") ZIP codes
     are evidence  of a  foreign municipal  jurisdiction to which
     the Undersigned is not subject, by Law.

3.   The alleged  "Loyalty Oath  of Office"  is fatally defective
     for maintaining  the false  and rebuttable  presumption that
     the signer  is thereby bound to support the Constitution for
     the United  States of  America, as  lawfully amended  ("U.S.
     Constitution") (see  enclosed,  Preamble,  and  Preamble  to
     original Bill of Rights).

4.   The  intergovernmental  agreement  authorizing  Tucson  City
     Court [sic]  to exist in the first instance, under authority
     of the Superior Court of Arizona, has not been renewed as of
     the most recent expiration of same (see enclosed).

5.   The  Tucson   City  Court   [sic]  is   arraigning  criminal
     defendants  without   the  benefit  of  Counsel,  in  direct
     violation of the Sixth Amendment and the holding of the U.S.
     Supreme Court in Johnson v. Zerbst, 304 U.S. 458, 468 (1938)
     (see 18 U.S.C. 242, 241).

6.   The alleged  licensed #007752  issued by  the State  Bar  of
     Arizona is  conclusive evidence of a Title of Nobility which
     is prohibited  by Article  I, Section  10, Clause  1, in the
     organic  U.S.   Constitution  and   also  by   the  original
     Thirteenth Amendment (1819).

7.   The document  allegedly recorded  by one F. Ann Rodriguez is
     prima facie  evidence of  criminal conspiracy by one or more
     persons now working in your office, because Ms. Rodriguez is
     presently a  Principal actively depriving the Undersigned of
     My fundamental  Right to  choose My  Representative  in  the
     United States  House of  Representatives (see  attached  and
     also 18 U.S.C. 2, 3, 4, 241, 242).

8.   The  State   of  Arizona   and  its  several  employees  are
     racketeering across  state  lines  by  aiding  and  abetting
     criminal conversion  of  the  Manufacturer's  Statements  of
     Origin ("MSO")  issued by  foreign and  domestic  automobile
     manufacturers, in  violation the Racketeering Influenced and
     Corrupt Organizations Act ("RICO"), 18 U.S.C. 1961 et seq.

Thank you  very much  for your  consideration in  these  matters.
Your continued  silence will  activate estoppel  by acquiescence.
See Carmine  v. Bowen,  64 A. 932 (1906).  Your silence will also
constitute fraud,  pursuant to  U. S. v. Tweel, 550 F.2d 297, 299
(1977).

                          VERIFICATION

I, Paul  Andrew Mitchell,  Sui Juris  (hereinafter "Undersigned")
hereby verify,  under penalty  of perjury,  under the laws of the
United States  of America,  without the  United  States  (federal
government), that  the above  statements of fact and law are true
and correct,  according to  the best  of My  current information,
knowledge, and  belief, so  help Me  God, pursuant  to 28  U.S.C.
1746(1).

Respectfully submitted,

/s/ Paul Mitchell

Paul Andrew Mitchell, Sui Juris
Citizen of Arizona state
(expressly not a citizen of the United States)

all Rights reserved without prejudice

copy:  Office of the City Attorney, Tucson
       Office of the City Manager, Tucson
       Attorney General, State of Arizona
       Judge Alex Kozinski, 9th Circuit (supervising)
       Governor, State of Arizona

                             #  #  #

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU 04
[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 10, non-proportional spacing.] 13