Time: Thu Nov 27 08:20:39 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id IAA05583
	for <pmitch@smtp-local.primenet.com>; Thu, 27 Nov 1997 08:19:57 -0700 (MST)
	by smtp04.primenet.com (8.8.7/8.8.7) id IAA25608;
	Thu, 27 Nov 1997 08:14:13 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp04.primenet.com, id smtpd025506; Thu Nov 27 08:14:00 1997
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 08:13:55 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: The children in Denver.

A Las Vegas connection now?

>Paul!!!
>
>This is chilling!!!
>
>What can we do about this?
>
>Dot Bibee

Citizens Arrest, commandeering airport police and fire
to stop the plane in its tracks, even blowing its
tires, if necessary, using hand guns and/or
pick axes to puncture the tires while taxiing
to the runway.  This is a kidnap racket which
involves numerous violations of federal and
state laws, some of which carry capital punishments
and life terms in prison.

The Citizen can get on the radio to the pilot, and
and the tower, to order them to stop the plane immediately.

Spare nothing.  These criminals MUST be stopped --
by courageous and quick-thinking Americans who
are ready to FIGHT to defend these innocent
children.  Let the jury decide who was right
after all the dust settles.

Tires can always be replaced.

If the plane does take off, scramble the Air National
Guard on orders from the Arresting Citizen(s), to
intercept the plane in-flight and escort it back
to its origin.  Call the Governor's office asap
to inform that office of the imminent Citizen's Arrest.

If you need "authority," tell them you have prior
written permission of a Private Attorney General
and Candidate for Congress who is an expert in
federal law and in the problem at hand.

I will take responsibility for any lawful deterrence
which qualified Citizens choose to execute.

Now GO GO GO!!!

I am standing by.