Time: Thu Nov 27 16:38:42 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA24690
	for <pmitch@smtp-local.primenet.com>; Thu, 27 Nov 1997 16:33:29 -0700 (MST)
	by smtp04.primenet.com (8.8.7/8.8.7) id QAA03256;
	Thu, 27 Nov 1997 16:32:54 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp04.primenet.com, id smtpd003218; Thu Nov 27 16:32:47 1997
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 16:32:52 -0800
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: Notice of Removal and of Related Procedural Remedies

Because the Sixth Amendment is the supreme Law
of the Land in each and every state of the Union.

The state constitutions are required to give it
this status, or those constitutions are not
Republican in Form.  See Hauenstein v. Lynham,
100 U.S. 483 (1880).  This case is particularly
apropos human rights treaties, which were enacted
to reinforce the fundamental rights of Citizens.

The right to have the assistance of Counsel for
the defense is a fundamental Right.  Period.

There IS no 14th amendment, and Dyett v. Turner
proves it.  So, you are wagging your tongue at
the fickle wind, to persist in citing it in
any fashion as authority for anything whatsoever.

The Privileges and Immunities Clause controls here.

If you must disagree with every single thing I do,
then I am thereby convinced that you are being
paid to disrupt my participation on the Internet.

You are doing a very lousy job.