Time: Sat Nov 29 06:30:44 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA22030
	for <pmitch@smtp-local.primenet.com>; Sat, 29 Nov 1997 06:06:55 -0700 (MST)
	by smtp02.primenet.com (8.8.8/8.8.8) id GAA02870
	for [address in tool bar]; Sat, 29 Nov 1997 06:13:10 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp02.primenet.com, id smtpd002868; Sat Nov 29 06:13:06 1997
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 06:06:34 -0700
To: pmitch@primenet.com
From: "Signs Of The Times!" <signs@cwinet.org> (by way of Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar])
Subject: SLS: Signs Of The Times! - Recent Articles Index (fwd)

in light of the prophetic teachings of the Bible.

  ...O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky;
  but can ye not discern the signs of the times? Matt 16:3

                           Signs Of The Times!
                          Recent Articles Index

Editors Note:

Be advised that the information carried on Signs Of The
Times is of a very serious and controversial nature.  Most
of the information in Signs Of The Times will never be
reported in the mainstream media.  Most of it also
originates with other sources. We pass it along because  we
feel it is very revealing and important to know in order to
discern the times we are living in like Jesus commanded us
to do.

Because of the information originating elsewhere, Christian
Worldwide Internet makes no representation to its accuracy
or truthfulness.  I do however, make a conscious effort to
only forward information that seems to be reasonable or
verifiable.

It may seem that the content of some of the messages is
targeted at individual political leaders and is politically
motivated. Christian Worldwide Internet has no position
whatsoever in the political arena.  We simply feel it is
important to know the truth about the politics in our
country and about our political leaders, not just what the
media wants you to know.

I don't see any individual person as the enemy, although
many are greatly used by the enemy.  Our goal is to expose
the web of darkness that is fast enveloping our country as
we are quickly moving into the endtimes.

... For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he
might destroy the works of the devil. I Jn 3:8

It is my intention to present to you the abundance of
evidence as I discovered it myself, that, if analyzed in
light of the prophetic teachings of the Bible,  establishes
undeniable proof that Satan's kingdom is prepared and ready
and is about to come in on us like a flood.  This message is
not one of doom and gloom, but rather on to encourage us to
share Jesus with all that we can.

.. for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
Rev 19:10

It is to serve as a motivator to wake us up spiritually and
seek Him with all our heart more than we ever have before.
I strongly feel that we will have to in order to survive
what is coming.

In Christ,

John Walley

Director, Christian Worldwide Internet

                           Signs Of The Times!
                          Recent Articles Index

              http://www.cwinet.org/mail/signs/signarts.htm

          Introduction to Signs Of The Times!

          Article Topics

               Mark of the Beast
               Big Brother
               New World Order
               United Nations
               Federal Reserve
               U.S. Economy
               Martial Law
               CIA, FBI, BATF
               FEMA
               George Bush
               Bill Clinton
               Hillary Clinton
               Vince Foster
               Mena, AR
               PROMIS
               Fifth Column
               Oklahoma City
               Gulf War
               VoteScam
               Next American Revolution
               Satanism, Occult, etc.

               Mark of the Beast

                    Mark of the Beast in Illinois
                    EVEN CLOSER TO THE MARK
                    GEORGIA MAY EXECUTE PRISONERS BY GUILLOTINE

               Big Brother

                    Hot On The Hook
                    LICENSING PARENTS REVISITED

               New World Order

               United Nations

                    The Guru of the United Nations

               Federal Reserve

                    The Federal Reserve Stockholders

               U.S. Economy

                    UP, UP, UP AND AWAY
                    CODE WORD FOR CLASS WAR
                    Bye Bye, Miss American Pie

               Martial Law

                    US Planning to Impose Martial Law
                    US UNDER MARTIAL LAW

               CIA, FBI, BATF

                    THE FBI COVER-UPS
                    FBI Issues Scaled Back Surveillance Capacity
Notice
                    Central Stupidity Agency

               FEMA

                    FEMA Camps
                    FEMA - THE US SHADOW GOVERNMENT
                    Mount Weather's Russian Twin

               George Bush

                    A CROOKED FEDERAL JUDGE AND THE OIL RACKETS

               Bill Clinton

                    Clinton Casualty Count
                    BRITISH PRESS EXPOSES CLINTON'S DRUG USE
                    The Starr Detractors
                    The Starr Indictments II
                    Brother Bill's Bad Week
                    Bye, Bye, Bill!
                    JESSE JACKSON ACTS AS CLINTON SURROGATE ON
LIPPOGATE
                    Clinton and Perot struck deal to oust Bush in '92
                    ALLEGATIONS OF A PEROT - CLINTON DEAL
                    God Will Hold You To Account, Mr President
                    Clinton Flips a Coin and Bombs Iraq
                    How to Create a War

               Hillary Clinton

               Vince Foster

                    Vince Foster CoverUp
                    A&E Investigative reports on the Foster Suicide
                    Investigative Reports Examine Vince Foster Death
                    Web Hubbell on Vince Foster
                    Tenacious Tentacles
                    The Plan
                    Ron Brown's Loose Lips Seal His Fate
                    Commerce Department Employee Found Dead in Office

               Mena, AR

                    Murder and Drugs in Arkansas
                    The Coke Was Stored in Hangers 4 and 5
                    ADFA $50 Million to Cayman Islands
                    I Had a Dream
                    THE MENA SERIES - BARRY SEAL ASSOCIATE SPEAKS OUT

               PROMIS

                    PROMIS Software Saga
                    The Inslaw Scandal

               Fifth Column

                    Hackers vs Politicians, Part I

               U.S. Politics

                    DWAYNE ANDREAS AND ARCHER-DANIELS-MIDLAND
                    Seagram's 7 and Freon

               Oklahoma City

                    "Lee Harvey" McVeigh
                    The Manchurian Candidate
                    PROVOCATEURS AND THE OKLAHOMA BOMBINGS
                    OKLAHOMA CITY - WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

               Gulf War

                    Gulf War Syndrome
                    Do French vets have Gulf War Syndome

               Vote Scam

                    Vote Fraud in America
                    Vote Scam in America
                    Louisiana Vote Fraud

               Next American Revolution

                    Revolution Nextdoor
                    MEChA Calls for the Liberation of Aztlan

               Satanism, Occult, etc.

                    NEW EDITION OF THE FRANKLIN COVER-UP RELEASED
                    Reporter Murdered Over Trade in Organs
                    Skateboard Maker Offers Kids Deal with the Devil

Signs of the Times is also available by fax.

If you know of other people that might be interested,
field and valid e-mail addresses or fax #'s included in
the body of the message.

If you would rather not be on this list, then reply to
this e-mail with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject field.

Recent articles can be found at:

http://www.cwinet.org/mail/signs/signarts.htm

Sources of the information found in Signs of the Times are at:

http://www.cwinet.org/mail/sources.htm</a>

----

Maranatha!

John Walley