Time: Sun Nov 30 04:39:54 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA00666;
	Sun, 30 Nov 1997 04:33:47 -0700 (MST)
	by smtp01.primenet.com (8.8.8/8.8.8) id VAA12194;
	Sat, 29 Nov 1997 21:55:11 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp01.primenet.com, id smtpd012187; Sat Nov 29 21:55:07 1997
	id GAA01244; Sun, 30 Nov 1997 06:31:56 -0500 (EST)
	id GAA01237; Sun, 30 Nov 1997 06:31:53 -0500 (EST)
	id AA01629; Sun, 30 Nov 1997 06:31:52 -0500
	by smtp02.primenet.com (8.8.8/8.8.8) id EAA09696;
	Sun, 30 Nov 1997 04:38:48 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp02.primenet.com, id smtpd009677; Sun Nov 30 04:38:37 1997
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 04:31:47 -0800
To: TAveni@compuserve.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SNET: Paul Mitchel's advice
Cc: <snetnews@world.std.com>

->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

Hey Tom, why don't you cool down for
a moment, and make some constructive
recommendations, instead of spraying
everyone around you with horn tooting
and better-than-thou bullshit?

This problem is real, and we are
doing everything we can to get expert
advice.  If you are not an expert,
then SHUT UP.  I mean that.

Having worked with law enforcement
myself, I have come to understand
that you guys understand nothing
less than direct language, if that.

My "advice" to you is PUT UP OR
SHUT UP, NOW.

You saavy?

-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
->  Posted by: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]