Time: Fri Dec 05 01:20:19 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id BAA14232
	for <pmitch@smtp-local.primenet.com>; Fri, 5 Dec 1997 01:07:56 -0700 (MST)
	by smtp04.primenet.com (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA07008;
	Fri, 5 Dec 1997 01:05:30 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp04.primenet.com, id smtpd006979; Fri Dec  5 01:05:22 1997
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 01:05:22 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: NOTICE OF INTENT TO PETITION FOR ISSUANCE OF RULES

Not yet.  Charles Pixley was incarcerated
in federal prison in New York state, and
then stopped doing anything to help himself,
as far as I can tell.  DOJ are actively
obstructing everything I do in the courts now.

The pattern will become more obvious, once
we load all those cases into the Supreme Law
Library.  That is the main reason why I now
want to take this fight to the floor of the
House of Representatives, where we can raise
a huge dust storm.

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress