Time: Fri Dec 05 02:07:36 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.8/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA02336;
	Fri, 5 Dec 1997 04:03:06 -0500 (EST)
	by smtp03.primenet.com (8.8.8/8.8.8) id CAA10110;
	Fri, 5 Dec 1997 02:13:23 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp03.primenet.com, id smtpd010101; Fri Dec  5 02:13:19 1997
	id EAA06968; Fri, 5 Dec 1997 04:01:01 -0500 (EST)
	id EAA06960; Fri, 5 Dec 1997 04:00:58 -0500 (EST)
	id AA16623; Fri, 5 Dec 1997 04:00:39 -0500
	by mail2.centuryinter.net (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA02941
	for <snetnews@world.std.com>; Fri, 5 Dec 1997 03:00:34 -0600 (CST)
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 02:57:05 -0600
From: Ray Earnest <cen11156@mail.ld.centuryinter.net>
To: snetnews@world.std.com
Subject: Re: SNET: DIM BULB NAZIS [who think they enlighten the world]

->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

pomi wrote:

> ->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List
>
> Ray said
> > > I asked Pomi to tell me what came to her mind when she heard the word
> > >      'Mafia' and she is too smart to answer that, so I will continue;
> > >      99 percent of the people I ask directly say that when the word is
> > >      fed to them they think of Italian hoodlums, and those who know the
> > >      issue went further and defined them as Sicilian.  We know that the
> > >      American Mafia contained(s) people of all races, including Jews, so
> > >      to infer that the Mafia is made up one people is misleading, and to
> > >      say that the problems of the world are caused by one people - the
> > >      Jews - is also misleading.
> >

> and what came into my mind was talk, dark, and handsome Italian men,
> and, of course, I was not going to put that up here !
> (are there any on here ?)
>
> > > While it is true that the monetary system of the world is owned-control-
> > >      led by Jews, there are many, many others who make this possible,
> >
> > Essentially my conclusion too. But it angers me to have this big hue and
> > cry and smear campaign undertaken when you investigate it. Jim Keegstra
> > lost his job, his career and is subjected to persecution by jews even
> > to-day because he taught that part of the history of banking is a jewish
> > cabal. That is historical fact. I remember seeing a Calgary jewish
> > businessman on TV saying "Jim Keegstra should be publicly horse-whipped".
> > Amazing. Who but a jewish terrorist could get away with saying such a thing?
> > Then there is more recently the Paul Fromm case. Another career down the
> > drain for not being "jewishly correct" in Canada. Maybe time for an
> > "Exodus" of the victims of jewish persecution. Ironic eh?
>
> I actually agree with the thrust of this paragraph and of the
> implicit arguments presented by some.
>
> And that is there is a big problem when you can't criticize
> anything about Israel or other Jewish groups or actions, etc.
> For instance, the US gives about $3 billion in foreign aid
> to Israel, yet it is not permitted for anyone to question
> this expenditure of taxpayers' money beause immediately the
> charge is made of anti-semitism. And you can't disprove this
> charge and it is used to smear people like Pat Buchanan, who
> the owners of the world had to get rid of some way because
> of his threat to their agenda.
>
> The charge of anti-semitism cannot be defended against and
> is similar to asking when you stopped beating your wife.
>
> And actually something I have been saying for years that is
> a concern to me continues and intensifies to this day.
> And that is the inordinate amt of attention given to the
> "Holocaust," which is a name they just came up with and worse,
> the # of HIGH-PROFILE Jews that Klinton et al have put in the
> cabinet and elsewhere like the Supreme Ct.
>
> When have this amt of attention and you have these public
> figures who are Jews taking actions and you enforce a ban
> which prohibits people from criticizing anything about Jews
> [...]

I don't intend to beat a dead horse, but let's consider the percentage
     of Jews, worldwide, against the entire world population of other
     'races,' which is somewhere in the neighborhood of six billion
     souls.  They are so numerically insignificant as to pose no prob-
     lem at all to world domination - it seems - yet, they are at the
     forefront of all political, economical, and educational situations
     around the world; and they do this from the background.  They own
     and control most all of the news media, and this in itself gives
     them clout, but it is not possible without the explicit consent
     of the other five billion, nine hundred something humans, who are
     being raped by this mob.  There has to be something else for which
     the world is being blackmailed.
The politicians in Washington, D. C., just to name a few, have to be
     the most stupid, moronic people on earth, but they have world power
     at their fingertips and refuse to extricate themselves from the
     grip of whomever, or whatever makes them mere lackeys on the world
     scene.  This doesn't make sense, and it makes even less sense to
     imagine the Jews with this type of power.  Of all the different
     people elected to the Congress in the last fifty or so years, very
     few, if any, have overcome the mystery grip of the invisible gov-
     ernment; and they all become silent after they go to Washington,
     and it isn't just career politicians who are drawn into this web,
     but actors, football stars, and others from almost the entire spec-
     trum of society.  Knowing the background of some of these people,
     it seems impossible that they would back treason against their
     country, but it is being done each and every day.  Bill Clinton
     will walk away from all the charges brought, or could be brought
     against him, and he is but a lackey himself.
I believe that the answer to this mystery lay with the people who have
     'committed suicide' since Bill Clinton was elected to office.  We
     can count over a hundred now, and that's just those we know about.
     If it is the Jews who are the kingpins, then they have the world's
     braintrust under their thumbs, and I can't believe it for a moment.
     Also, we have to consider the fact that the media itself is scared
     to death of whatever holds this great power, and a large percentage
     of them are Jews, even though the media is supposed to be control-
     led by Jews.
I may have a screw or two loose, but the way I see it is that this power
     is not earth bound.  It would take technology far superior to any
     thing available on this earth to control the minds of so many peo-
     ple, all at the same time, and God doesn't do things in secret as
     this power does.  Then what do we have?

					Ray Earnest

-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
->  Posted by: Ray Earnest <cen11156@mail.ld.centuryinter.net>