Time: Tue Dec 02 13:56:10 1997
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: No more bailouts: My program for economic recovery.
Bcc: Bob Sears
Dear Doug,

Here is my program:

#1: abolish federal income taxes on all federal employees,
    by Act of Congress, in light of fraudulent motives
    for the Public Salary Tax Act of 1939;

#2: implement #1 by issuing an E.O. to stop withholding at once,
    and to cease/desist income tax returns by these employees;

#3: anticipate increased upward pressure on prices,
    by issuing silver bonds from the United States Treasury,
    in 1-, 2-, and 3-year maturities @ above-market
    rates;  encourage public agencies to buy these bonds;
    authorize U.S. Mint to begin bulk silver purchases,
    and accelerated minting of solid silver coins;

#4: recall all Federal Reserve Notes ("FRN's") within 3 years,
    and issue regulations for all FDIC-insured banks to comply
    over-the-counter, at teller windows (target: 1/1/2001);

#5: begin printing U.S. Notes in sufficient quantities,
    to replace all FRN's, one-for-one, using "bearer bond"
    rules, i.e., no I.D. or Cash Transaction Reports required;
    U.S. Notes will be an interim measure, to be replaced
    after 3 years by silver and gold certificates;

#6: use Federal Register to publish official AFFIDAVIT
    OF EXEMPTION FROM WITHHOLDING IN LIEU OF W-4,
    with regulations for executing and submitting same
    to all private employers, anywhere in the state zone
    or the federal zone;

#7: submit to Congress the proposed "New Amendment,"
    abolishing the so-called 14th amendment and making
    state Citizenship available to everyone, regardless
    of race;  the validity of the public debt will thereby
    be brought into question, permitting discharge in
    a competent U.S. Bankruptcy Court, convened for
    this specific purpose;  Congress can assist by
    issuing special rules for appeal directly to
    a 3-judge panel on the District Court of the
    United States.

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress